Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Social Media

Social media is very important to me. I honestly feel like how you express yourself on social media is actually who you are and how you want people to view you. Especially in my case, it is crucial that I remember this because, depending on my posts, someone could view me in a very negative way that I do not wish to be viewed in. You may not think of it as a big deal when you are making a post, but anything put on a social media sight stays there forever, even if it gets deleted. Honestly, if an employer, parent, or anyone else higher than me were to view all of my social posts; whether it be Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram; I would be perfectly comfortable with it. I have always been told to watch what I put out there, so I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment